This is a high voltage version Gecko ESC supports up to 12S LiPo, but no built in BEC.
This is a high-quality, efficient brushless electronic speed control with an integrated switch-mode BEC. It can operate without the need for a separate receiver battery to power your servos and receivers, saving you weight and complication.GECKO series also include ESC OPTO for giant flying. This series of ESCs also features an exposed, finned heat sink aluminum case with lightweight plastic end caps. Additional features include safe power arming along with advanced programmable, data logging system, low voltage cutoff, braking, timing, throttle input range, and more, making this series truly a pro series speed control.
As the development of the electronic…Read more >
We all know that that boaters crave for more power than cars and airplanes and ZTW has come up with a whole new way to put the power to the water – The new SEAL line water-cooling brushless speed controls for marine applications. ZTW uses new FETS that offer less resistance and less heat dissipated. Even so they added more water-pipes to increase the cooling area to dissipate the heat faster and better so as to bring a even more incredible power levels without any risk of frying the controller.
Well designed MCU with efficient code makes for faster sync and accurate control. Beside the performance they have also bring you a whole new fashion looking marine ESC.
This is their SEAL marine speed controller. Quality, performance and fashion are …Read more >
This is a high-quality, efficient brushless electronic speed control with an integrated switch-mode BEC. It can operate without the need for a separate receiver battery to power your servos and receivers, saving you weight and complication. GECKO series also include ESC OPTO for giant flying. This series of ESCs also features an exposed, finned heat sink aluminum case with lightweight plastic end caps. Additional features include safe power arming along with advanced programmable, data logging system, low voltage cutoff, braking, timing, throttle input range, and more, making this series truly a pro series speed control.
As the development of the electronic and popular demand of the market, our BEC has been specifically designed for extreme…Read more >
There needs to be more albums on this wiki.Read more >
um just like to say that there is not enough funk on this wikiRead more >
(c-pop, k-pop, j-pop)
- I Feel The Echo Posting of J - Pop and Other Ramblings
- K2N Blog
- Indie Rock Playlists
- Listen Before You Buy
- Music Liberation
- The Dadada
- Albums Everyone Should Own
- Boogie Woogie Flu pop, rock, oldies
- Ilictronix Pop
- Emergency Broadcast Songs One good new song & one old gem... most everyday
- Blahblahblahscience pop, indie
- Gimme Tinnitus
- Gorilla vs Bear
- Large hearted boy pop/indie/alternative
- Live Bootlegs
- Mahogani blog alternative, indie
- Music for Robots indie, electronic, alternative
- Music that isn't bad pop, indie, alternative, electronic
- My Old Kentucky Blog alternative, indie
- One Half Hillbilly One Half Punk
- Said the Gramophone
- Soul Sides soul, funk, hip-hop
- The Mad Mackerel
- Wilfully Obscure power pop, punk, emo, indi…
Read more >
- Bill's Blog
- CMT Blog: Bluegrass on the fence
- Doppelstopp (streaming)
- Lonesome Lefty's Scratchy Attic
- Second Cousin Curly (streaming video)
- Cajun Music mp3 Not a blog but contains a lot of music
- Western Swing on 78 cajun, swing, hillbilly
- Allen`s archive of early and old country music
- Frances Favorite 45's streaming
- LoneStarStomp (streaming only)
- Mellow Log Cabin
- Uncle Gil's Rocking Archive
- Westex, Country & Western (streaming only)
- Cornbread, molasses & sassafras tea
- Common Folk Music (streaming/scrobbles)
- The Old Weird America
- Wired For Sound (streaming)
- Bopping (hillbilly, cajun)
- Hillbilly Researcher
This is a list of blogs with music whose artists you are unlikely to get an initial suggestion for. This is music dredged from albums you can only in dusty attics or dank basements.
These bloggers make the greatest effort to transfer these crackly LPs (sometimes 78 RPM originals). If you like their work support them by subscribing or visiting them often.
- 78 Toeren: Curiosa wereld jazz (Dutch) curiosities, jazz, world, 78 rpm
- Artyfacts in Wax
- Atlantis Audio Archive Archive of rare or forgotten music
- A Basement of Curiosities Here in the Basement, mainly audio oddball/weird/unusual/novelty recordings will be highlighted and perhaps discussed.
- Big 10-inch Record
- Bizarre Records
- Blues for the Redboy
- Boot Sale Sounds Mainly comedy, novelty and odd items…
- Spotibot (only loved tracks)
These two sites offer an easy way of finding loved tracks based on giving them a username. Playlistify has had some outages but normally they're really stable. I've tested both sites to see what results they give and it turned out that Playlistify gave more results back than Spotibot (20 tracks more of my Loved-list).
Playlistify also has an option for adding the url of an xspf-file but no option to upload one, not that handy since you can only download the file from Last.fm but not link to it. The downside of using Playlistify however is that they have sound effects while searching that are really annoying if you're listening to music. There is an option to turn this off.
Both services have a problem w…
Read more >
Is it really necessary transforming this wiki - a continuation to Mysterystain's closed Blogspot page - an ED-styled "hurrr funzies" wiki?
Why can't the wiki be more neutral or serious in tone, like /a/, /v/ or /sci/'s for example, why go full /b/?Read more >
also last fmRead more >